Saturday, August 23, 2008

Reason to Love Washington #17 (I'll fill in the other sixteen later)

I was driving around Bellevue yesterday before meeting some YSA branch peeps at the temple for a baptismal session. I had gone earlier in the day to spend some time there, but it was presently dinnertime, so I was driving around looking for some sort of food establishment. I never did find one, but I found something even BETTER!

Where else but Washington (okay, maybe Orgeon) could you have a public park that features a water area with a life-sized orca sculpture that shoots fountains of water out its blowhole? I had to stop for pictures. It was cool, and really fun to watch the kids playing with it.



The orca distraction made me a little more pressed for time than I would have like to have been, so I never did find a place to eat, and wound up eating a box of jellybeans for dinner. Don't tell my mom. ;)

No comments: