Sunday, March 1, 2009

Ok, one more update...

I came home last night after going to the grocery store (thanks, Judy Kay!). I was pretty tired, so I just had a nice warm bath and went to bed. I got up this morning and it was pretty quiet, but I was ok with that. I needed to make a phone call to another girl in our ward, so I went to got our ward directory. I discovered that in the time I was gone, someone had drawn horns and a tail on our Bishop's picture. Seriously. It irks me on so many levels! First, yes, this is the maturity level I'm dealing with. Second - he's the Bishop! Way to sustain church leaders... sigh.
Two of my roommates (the two I wrote about yesterday) came home from meetings this morning (I think, I didn't get the details). They gave the news: kicked out of school, and have to be gone by the end of the week. I feel as though I should feel at least a little sad for them, but I don't. They were given so many chances to fix things and change, but all they could see was someone "telling them how to run their life". I guess that's the sad part.

Anyway, I'm sure I'll sort my feelings out on this sooner or later and then be more articulate about it, but until then...

I'll probably be at Katie's house.

1 comment:

Romy said...

I'm glad you've got a refuge from the craziness at Katie's house! Hang in there! You're in my prayers!